Glenray Jewellers Letchworth will finally be shutting its doors on 30th April. Meanwhile we have some stunning offers with many items less than ½ price and many up to 70% off!
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Glenray Jewellers Ltd. web site. We provide this web site on an "as is" basis and, as such, accept no responsibility for errors, which will be unintentional.
In what follows, "we" and "us" means Glenray Jewellers Ltd., "you" means the person using the website.
The small print is here for your protection and we strongly advise that you read it prior to purchasing - we have tried to make it as easy as possible to read and understand:
- Goods can only be delivered to the billing address of the credit/debit card holder, which must be located within Great Britain or Northern Ireland
- Goods will only be delivered to Great Britain and Northern Ireland addresses
- We do an identity check on all orders, which will be cancelled if they do not pass the identity check
- All products are subject to availability
- All measurements are approximate
- Products shown may not be actual size
- Diamond qualities are the opinion of Glenray Jewellers Ltd. or our manufacturers, unless certified by an independent laboratory
- Colours reproduced are as accurate as electronic processes allow and may vary from one computer screen to another
- We reserve the right to amend the details and specifications of our products as necessary or to conform with any changes in UK or EU requirements.
- We try to ensure that our website is as accurate as possible, however, we cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our control.
- All prices are in Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate
- All items will be supplied in our packaging or branded packaging from our suppliers
- This site is governed exclusively by English Law
Glenray Jewellers Ltd.
Telephone: 01462 684330
Facsimile: 01462 685021
Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Registered in England No. 903725
VAT Registration No. 196 9357 01
Our Guarantee to you
We guarantee all our products against manufacturing defects. Please telephone us within 7 working days of receipt of the goods and have your original receipt to hand. Our guarantee is additional to and does not affect your statutory rights
Buy With Confidence
Whilst we know you will be delighted with your purchase, on the rare occasion when you are not, we are more than happy to offer you an Exchange, Credit Note or Refund on your purchase if it is returned to us within 30 days from receipt providing the item is unworn, in pristine condition, with its original packaging and all relevant receipts and documentation. This offer does not include personalised / engraved items or special orders and does not affect your statutory rights.
An Exchange, Credit Note or Refund can be issued by telephoning us on 01462 684330 and returning your goods to the address below.
Glenray Jewellers Ltd
We will endeavour to meet any stated delivery date. However, we cannot be held responsible for any delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the expected delivery date we shall inform you by email or phone as soon as possible. Once dispatched all orders are fully insured by Royal Mail or ourselves, until they have been delivered and signed for. As soon as your order has been delivered, or confirmed as having been delivered by Royal Mail, then you will be responsible for them and we will not be liable for their loss, damage, or destruction.
If your order is returned to us because the postal service could not complete the delivery to you for whatever reason, then you will be responsible for the repeat delivery costs.
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between you and us if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered
- we do not deliver to your area
- one or more of the items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail or by telephone, and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Use of the Website
By using this website you are confirming that you are 18 years old or over, or if you are under 18 then you are using it with the consent of a parent or guardian.
Access to the Website
We will do our best to ensure that the availability of our website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Occasionally your access to the website may be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new features and services. We will attempt to minimise the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction. We are not liable if the website is unavailable for any period of time.
Whilst we take every reasonable measure to ensure that the website is free from computer viruses, this cannot be guaranteed. It is your responsibility to take precautions in this respect.
This website contains links to other websites. These websites are outside of our control and we cannot be held responsible or liable for these websites. These links are provided because we feel they may be of interest to you, but we do not monitor or endorse these websites or their views.
We cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage experienced as a result of our website, or the goods and services supplied by it, except as required by law.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions occasionally. If this happens we will inform you by posting the updated Terms and Conditions on the website. If you do not wish to be covered under these new terms and conditions we would recommend that you place no further orders.
These Terms and Conditions are governed exclusively by English law. If any part of the Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by law, the rest will remain valid and in operation.
All web site content is the property of Glenray Jewellers Ltd. or its suppliers. Permission is given to all purchasers to electronically copy and print sections of this site for personal use only. Any other use, without the written permission of Glenray Jewellers Ltd., is strictly prohibited.